Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are some people making excuses for george floyd’s murderer?

And they wonder why there’s so much rioting because many idiots think his death was justified right?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

ABSOLUTELY ....OBVIOUSLY HATEFULPEOPLE..... WILL SUPPORT HATE.. NO LOVE AT ALL.. LOVE DOGS BETTER.... How many people will be ok if someone did their dog like that... THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED...IJS... they can't be trusted PERIOD... our enemies are being REVEALED. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

RepubliCONS are all brainwashed and racist vermin 

• 1 month ago

There is no excuse for his murder as there is no excuse for Anifa activists to loot and burn cities like a pack of uncivilised animals.

• 1 month ago

At least you have the integrity to use the word "some". Now, go further and define how man is "some". This should tell you everything you need to know. If you've learned ANYTHING from this forum is how uninformed "some" people can be! What counts is how "some" in the mainstream may think. Even then, you have to know how many is "some" and not to ignore the vast majority.

• out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

"some" is at least one and possibly all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hmm..."Grasping at straws."  They have nothing else to do (and it was broadcast ALL AROUND THE WORLD. It was not "fake news" [and so was the arrest ON CAMERA of the reporter and his crew]).  It is sad how Trump will go down...  

• 1 month ago

I never said it was "justified".  I wonder why so many people are acting like he was an angel from heaven when he was actually a multi-convicted criminal who was trying to pass counterfeit money.

• 1 month ago

Because he has a history of being an aggressive criminal. He already served a few years in prison... good riddance

• 1 month ago

Who's making excuses for his murder... no one I've seen. The question is what charges will be brought against the cop(s)... 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder, manslaughter, etc.

• 1 month ago

I've not heard or read ANYONE saying his death was justified.  But they do think the rioting is stupid and object to painting the police with a broad brush.  

I think reforms are needed.  The best examples showing that are the Walter Scott and Laquan MacDonald incidents.  I leave Floyd out simply because it's knew enough that I don't like to jump to conclusions about late breaking news.

But the cops need the reforms as badly as the black community.  This situation where they never know if they're going to get hung out to dry as a political scapegoat is always out there such that even the good ones are afraid to do their job since doing their job puts them in situations where if it breaks wrong their lives could be ruined even if they do everything right.

A perfect example of the latter was the Michael Brown incident in Ferguson.  The forensic evidence backed his version of events at every step.  The claim that Brown was surrendering and was non-aggressive are 100% false.  But the media never bothered to report that part.  Where does that officer go to get his reputation and peace of mind back?  People still talk about that incident as if Wilson shot a peaceful surrendering 'good kid'.  Not one aspect of that description was true.

We need a culture change so that bad cops aren't protected from accountability, yet the good cops aren't swept up in the passions of the moment and persecuted because certain special interest groups decided to make them targets.

That's going to be a hard balance to hit, but it's absolutely imperative that we do so.  A solution that leans too far in either direction will be worse than the current status quo.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Oh, "they" do.  I think you need to look for yourself, and not just "follow: people.  (I was surprised at how many people "justified" his murder.)

• 1 month ago

You gonna loot until that cop gets arrested...Ooopsi....

• lil_charlie
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

How many times does he need to be be arrested?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.