Darcie
Darcie asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

Is the World Health Organisation supporting animal research for COVID-19?

• patty

people are very adept at using and abusing animals

Sorry, it’s just a painful place to be. There is so much suffering here. As a parent I know this very well. Ive seen my child suffer. I’ve had pets that have died. I saw my parents die. I can’t even accidentally hit an animal in the road by accident driving at night without having to turn around and see if it’s still alive. Almost hoping that it’s not because if I saw it moving and suffering I wouldn’t even know what to do. I can’t tell you how painful this life has been. I’m ready to leave. I’ve been here over six decades and I can’t really take it anymore. After a while the cumulative affect of seeing all that suffering and pain over enough years just makes you not want to be here anymore. I know how you feel. 

Of course they "support animal research."  As anon said, no drug gets approved without hundreds or thousands of test animals being "used."  It's how pharmaceutical research is done.  All these vaccines under development must undergo tox testing- usually rats.  Lab animals are used for all sorts of research.

Literally no medicine gets made without animal research.

Not sure but animal research is unfortunately a legitimate research technique,.

they might, you never know

WHO now is controlled by mafia and they suppress all healing results for the majority of diseases including Covid. They are the complete opposite of their meaning - a holocaust organisation!

Yes, Humans.       

• martin

Most likely, it would be supported, since animal rights activists aren't prevalent in most countries in the world.