caffine in decaf coffe?

caffeine .. coffee ..

To answer your question, not a lot .. personally don't find decaffeinated coffee appealing,

especially in the morning. But to each their own right .. I guess they drink it for the taste.

• jorge

Approximately 3% caffeine http://raboninco.com/r7RS

Yes, Decaffinated means that at least 97% of the original caffeine has been removed. There can be up to 3% of the original caffeine remaining.

Yes, decaf coffee does contain some caffeine because it is impossible to remove it all. But the amount is negligible. So little it won't bother anyone. 

How much caffeine does decaf contain? Despite its name, decaf coffee does still contains some caffeine. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), a typical 8 ounce (oz) cup of decaf coffee contains 2 milligrams (mg) of caffeine.

yes because its impossible to remove all the caffiene..Its a lot lower in decaf than in regular coffee but it is there. I am quite sensitive to caffiene and if I drink several cups of decaf, back to back, I get the same symptoms as if I drank full caffinated coffee: jittery and heart palpitations.

Usually 100% is not removed.

• kswck2

Caffeine is naturally occurring in coffee. Caffeine free is not 100% without caffeine-some will remain, despite the label. 

Yes, not all caffeine is removed, a little is left. 

it has it but not as much as coffee that has it

• Ivan1 month agoReport

has what