caffine in decaf coffe?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

caffeine .. coffee ..

To answer your question, not a lot .. personally don't find decaffeinated coffee appealing,

especially in the morning. But to each their own right .. I guess they drink it for the taste.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • jorge
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Approximately 3% caffeine http://raboninco.com/r7RS

• 1 month ago

Yes, Decaffinated means that at least 97% of the original caffeine has been removed. There can be up to 3% of the original caffeine remaining.

• 1 month ago

Yes, decaf coffee does contain some caffeine because it is impossible to remove it all. But the amount is negligible. So little it won't bother anyone. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

How much caffeine does decaf contain? Despite its name, decaf coffee does still contains some caffeine. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), a typical 8 ounce (oz) cup of decaf coffee contains 2 milligrams (mg) of caffeine.

• 1 month ago

yes because its impossible to remove all the caffiene..Its a lot lower in decaf than in regular coffee but it is there. I am quite sensitive to caffiene and if I drink several cups of decaf, back to back, I get the same symptoms as if I drank full caffinated coffee: jittery and heart palpitations.

• 1 month ago

Usually 100% is not removed.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Caffeine is naturally occurring in coffee. Caffeine free is not 100% without caffeine-some will remain, despite the label. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, not all caffeine is removed, a little is left. 

• 1 month ago

it has it but not as much as coffee that has it

• Ivan1 month agoReport

has what

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.