Would I be able to sign another lease while I am already legally obligated to one( realtor is currently putting place back on market?)?

I will call to find out tomorrow but basically will I be able to sign another lease if I currently am I tied to one now? The realtor is putting it back on the market and once they have a new tenant they can release me from the lease, but will I be able to get a new lease before this or I have to wait until I’m officially free from the lease

Only if the new landlord allows you to (as you'll be financially on the hook for both)

It is legal to be on 2 leases at the same time HOWEVER it is up to the new landlord if they will do it or not.  If they do, they typicaly require you to qualify at a higher income. 

No law prevents it.  

you need to talk to your landlord about it

• danxp2

If you have the funds you can lease as many apartments or houses as you want. Some people least entire seperate apartments just for their cars. You might be denied for the debt to income ratio, but best of luck to you.

you might be able to if hes putting the place back on the market