Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

How can I stop my brother from annoying and hitting me?

We r three years apart (he’s 15) and he constantly annoys me and hits me really hard. He’s a lot taller and bigger than me so those hits hurt unlike my hits they don’t do anything to him. How can I stop this for good?

just talk to the police about it

Kick him in the balls really hard. Fight back! Kick his knees. Throat punch. Hes a bully fight him! 

Tell your parents. Find an object to hit him with that wont kill him. Unless you're scared he might take it from you. All I can say is to assure him when you're older in several years you wont tolerate this. If he beats you up.tet agai, tell him again when you're older you will stand up to him. Then join a gym and learn some kind of self defence or wrestling. You can find ways to get back at him, but dont want a war.

You never said if you're younger or older than your brother.  Avoid him if possible.  Stand your ground if he does hit you.  Tell him you won't tolerate his behavior.

call the police on him, they'll come take him away for you