are white males the ultimate victims of society...?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • No they are not.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

"are white males the ultimate victims of society...?"

I don't know if there are any "ultimate" victims of society.  But white males are both the exclusive victims of systemic (state sanctioned) discrimination that is enforced upon them by authority of the state PLUS the targets for social derision on all Establishment media platforms where they would not dare represent any women or minorities in such a despicable fashion as they do white males.

As far as social / personal discrimination goes white men are not exempt from this either.  This is the vien where everyone is subject to discrimination. It is also the vein where so called "progressives" (regressive) make the claim that white men cannot be discriminated against, further stigmatizing white males.

So white males are doubly-discriminated, to answer your question. 

• Hitler
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

White males are the ultimate victims of liberals. The liberals who hate on white males are the ones who are stupid but call themselves as "liberals". Whatever it is, the police officer had done a big blunder by killing any person like that.

• TayTay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Society wishes I would play their victim game but we are.all victims of a crap tier reality run by psycho control freaks

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bent
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I can't stand these right-wing whites whining  how bad they have it. It makes me sick.

• 1 month ago

That's how some of us see themselves. They have no idea how privileged they are.

• .1 month agoReport

So privileged that we are the only group facing demographic displacement and erasure in all countries by the end of this century. Grow up.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.