1 month ago

Not this week, sorry. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. 

I used to be one.

• Why should we? The real question is: Do white males feel sorry for anyone else?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. They've had enough power over the years and now they're finally getting a taste of what it's like to be treated as a second class citizen. It's even worse when nobody gives a sh!t. You know what, that's exactly what women have gone through for centuries. Now that we're finally getting somewhere on our own in the world without men, they still try to harass us verbally, physically and sexually because they can't handle the change. Instead of working with us, they still try to work against us. This is why many people hate white men the most. They also misinterpret that women hate all men because of this. We don't. It's just the white ones who whine about everything. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why are you desperate for pity Mick?

• Lily
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I don't know why, but I misread "pity Mick" as "Pickle Rick". 

• 1 month ago

Nope! These stupid crackers now know what it's like to be discriminated against 

• M.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Be glad that you've never known a real "cracker".

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No They are the most privileged group in society.

• .1 month agoReport

So privileged that we are the only group facing demographic displacement and erasure in all countries by the end of this century. Grow up. If white privilege is true, that would not happen. The state would act in your best interest.

• Stalin
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I don't know what white males are you talking about. All white males aren't the same.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.