Anonymous

This girl deleted me because I didn’t post about black lives matter. Was that really necessary?

I messaged her when I found out she deleted me from Facebook. All because I’m not glued to Instagram and Facebook 24/7 and didn’t have the time to post. She falsely accused me of being a racist. This is getting out of hand. And just because someone post about black lives matter doesn’t mean they aren’t a racist. It’s plenty of fake people out there just trying to keep their false image clean

You're right that it's getting out of hand when uninvolved people are being shunned for not filling their social media pages with empty platitudes. But this is how you know someone is too emotionally untethered to be friends with. She's revealed her true nature to you so now you know she's not a real friend. 

• Hey there! Yeah people need to understand that not everyone is on social media every day especially because they work or have other obligations. Me for example...I work 2 jobs and I don't always have time to go on my phone . Some people don't understand that people have lives; I definitely wouldn't worry about her. It's her and most definitely not you at all. Unfortunately no one can control how someone else acts so we can't worry about it ...that does no good. The only thing we can control is our reaction to how they behave. It doesn't sound like you're racist or a bad person at all so just drop her and find someone who's mature ! Hope I helped! 

I would delete my Facebook everyone on there has mental problems or drug problems