Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why do people have sex with someone they don't love?

Isn't sex supposed to be bonding

Update:

Why do people like meaningless sex?

74 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I cant even get sex with someone i love

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, that is the true definition of sex - to bond a man and a woman in marriage, so that the children they give life to will have a stable family as they grow and develop. But our ungodly society has turned sex into a plaything.

• leslie4 weeks agoReport

you have a very closed-minded perspective of the world 

• 4 weeks ago

Sex is not meaningless.  Love and sex are not related either.  Tina Turner's song "What's Love Got To Do With It" is true. Usually, two persons have sex because they are attracted to each other, they like what they see and how they feel about each other; love has nothing to do with sex. Love is a totally different thing.

• 4 weeks ago

Lave the FAAGGGOT BARS AND GAAY BARS OUT OF IT. They just wanna get off and they don't really care who with or how as long as they get a orgasm.

'

Besides.. IT'S A LOT CHEAPER to spend 20 to 100 bucks a week then it is to PAY a grand in rent, utilities, dr. bills etc. for many years just to be getting LAID a couple times a week.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Actually, sex is suppose to be about conceiving babies so human race don't go extinct. Emotion is all just mumba jumbo that has nothing to do with sex.

• 4 weeks ago

Try it........

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I've always wondered that myself. Sex is the fullest bond there is between people. It's for marriage only.

• ...Show all comments
    • antonius
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

want sex with his wife because he loves her, he wants sex with her because he likes her so much; she is everything to him. Over time they love each other because of what they do for and help each other.

• 4 weeks ago

Some people have sex believing it will lead into a relationship. It sometimes happens.

As for having sex with someone they don't love - then it could be just for fun, and the two people involved must at least be a little attracted and respectful to each other.

• 1 month ago

thats why sex before mirrage is not a good idea

• 1 month ago

- Lust

- Money

- Revenge cheat

- Social substitute for company.

• Melissa4 weeks agoReport

Nailed it! (Pardon my pun :)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.