Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How to bring my metabolic age down? I’m 26 and I have a scale that says 28. I’m 5’6 at 165lb.?

I'd suggest you stop taking your scale too seriously.  The short answer is lose weight.  At 5'6, your BMI is 26. 6. A healthy BMI is 18-24.  A better weight range for you, depending on gender and muscle mass, would be between 115 and 145.  

If you improve the quality of the foods you eat, cut out processed foods, exercise daily, and eat in a calorie deficit, you can improve your body composition and drop 30 pounds of excess fat.  

• Maye

Eat healthy and lose weight

Eat healthy, exercise and get the right amount of sleep.  The only information I have in decreasing metabolic age tells me to take supplements that reduce oxidation.  Vitamin C, B, D, Zinc.  The one thing That I have seen consistently recommended was to take Turmeric.  I buy it in pill form and take it twice a day.