Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Boris Johnson announces he's now taking charge of the coronavirus response: is he distancing himself from his own incompetence?

Update:

Pointing out that Boris Johnson is a useless nob is an important job, if the media did their job, I wouldn't need to be here 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • gerald
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It's another promise this lot are all members of the magic circle they can pull elephants out of top hats they have pieces of string that have no ends they can make the lady disappear and anything else before our eyes and do !! like live people we had yesterday currently 400 a day , Johnson !!! a rich Victorian folly with knobs on useless for anyone else but the Maam 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He knows that the public are sick and tired of the mad scientists and their scaremongering. He also knows that the public know how much they have taken from Bill Gates in the way of "donations". It's all coming out now especially about that Chris Whitty the Chief Medical Officer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have you got a proper question or are you just going to keep endlessly repeating this old boIIocks?

• 1 month ago

May God have mercy on our souls!

We're doomed - aren't we?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you had a brain, you would be dangerous.

If you knew how to use it, you would be lethal.

If you actually used it, it would be Armageddon.

• hungryjoe
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Have you got a proper answer or are you just going to keep endlessly repeating this old boIIocks?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He has been ill, but you probably didn't notice what with being tucked away in your Mom's basement and all. And your contribution to the whole issue has been a big fat nothing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Google steals your info. They phish. They are the biggest phishing company worldwide. Please be careful. Also such incompetent call centre agents. Such as Bhakti. Also Ep stein was killed. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe. But maybe he's learning from his mistakes. I mean, he did actually get COVID-19. That may have been a wake-up call to shape up. I'm not saying that's necessarily what he's doing. In fact, my instincts tell me otherwise. But I think I'm going to at least give him a chance because it's not every day we see him actually try to do the right thing. So don't let's discourage that.

• hungryjoe
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

It's not every day we actually SEE HIM full stop! And then he just wiffles, weasels and talks crap!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.