.
. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Ok! One shot at this, YES /NO. Do you ever feel overwhelmed at the end of your day?

Ok ok, you can explain. :-)

• Lee

Almost never. I only feel like that sometimes when final exams are soon approaching and I have too much to cram into my brain. Even then, I don't think I was ever truly overwhelmed. Most of the time, I go to bed relaxed and excited for the next day.

No, being retired makes every day easier.

• sarah

I can't say that I do feel overwhelmed 

No.  

Overwhelmed?  No. 

Exhausted, and tired and spent..............Yeah, sometimes........

but never overwhelmed.  I always get the project  or goal done......no matter what.  There's no quit in me Stan. Never has been,  never will be. 

Yes, I am because I have a big family, And I do help them all in different ways and still make time to take care of my wife to Stan. 

• Totally especially sometimes with work nowadays. Also when am not feeling well which is sometimes in life 😞 also when thinking of good times I have had and people who are not alive anymore 🙈😭   e.g. on special days such as birthdays also sad days like day a person died..

Do my answer would have yes in it.

Yes, it happens really often. At the end of the day I'm often tired and nervous about things that have gone wrong, time wasted and so on... and it's easy to be exhausted and demoralised