Why do liberals blame Russia for giving us Trump but don't blame China for giving us virus? ?

Russia didn't give us Trump.  We gave that to Russia.  You're welcome Russia!

And China didn't "give us virus".  It handled the virus just like we are, by minimizing its impact and failing to contain it.  It's a worldwide problem and we failed acknowledge it and contain it together!

But that won't stop us from pretending we did. https://nypost.com/2020/02/07/trump-praises-china-...

Let me put it this way: If you got sick and I caught it off you, I wouldn't blame you for that, but if you forced your great big, pervy, orange, racist, butthoIe grandpa on me and made me live with him for four years, I'd be mad as hell.

• Lv 5

You had me in the beginning.

Because Trump could have stopped it, but thought it was a hoax. he still thinks it's a hoax. 

Because China didn't "give us" the virus. Nature gave us the virus. We don't even know for sure that it originated there, we just know that it was first reported there. 

It's all about the narrative, baby.