Why do liberals blame Russia for giving us Trump but don't blame China for giving us virus? ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Russia didn't give us Trump.  We gave that to Russia.  You're welcome Russia!

And China didn't "give us virus".  It handled the virus just like we are, by minimizing its impact and failing to contain it.  It's a worldwide problem and we failed acknowledge it and contain it together!

But that won't stop us from pretending we did. https://nypost.com/2020/02/07/trump-praises-china-...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Let me put it this way: If you got sick and I caught it off you, I wouldn't blame you for that, but if you forced your great big, pervy, orange, racist, butthoIe grandpa on me and made me live with him for four years, I'd be mad as hell.

• Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

You had me in the beginning.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because Trump could have stopped it, but thought it was a hoax. he still thinks it's a hoax. 

• 1 month ago

Because China didn't "give us" the virus. Nature gave us the virus. We don't even know for sure that it originated there, we just know that it was first reported there. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's all about the narrative, baby.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.