A poll shows 56% disapprove of Trump's handling of recent events. Who are the other 44%?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    I am guessing brain dead Foxtards , off hand. 

    Low IQ  types, to be sure.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Interesting  how PROTESTERS  could SHOUT and speak up  ALL DAY LONG while marching  and Gorge Floyd with his face on the ground and a KNEE on his neck  was able to get out " I CANT BREATH "  

     YET  REPUBLICAN   congressman and senators REPRESENTATIVES of their Constituents    walking through  a  goverment  building  FAILED  to  get out a AUDIBLE  response to a  SIMPLE question

     " was the Presidents ACTION  related to St Johns church appropriate .? "

    .. one did get  up the voice to say "im late for lunch "

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    They are your neighbors.  Take 100 random people, and there it is 56 - 44 plus or minus some statistical error if the poll is even vaguely meaningful.  Its about half the people. So, a couple people change their minds and its 50 and 50, and a couple more change their mind, and its in favor of Trump.

    Sounds fairly divided on the issue.  Makes you realize the world around you doesn't think like you.  And a very small change in events, and the poll goes the other way.  Humbling isn't it. 

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    You'll be asking "Who are they?" in November again when President Trump beats Biden in the election

    • RockIt
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

      Yes, they are voters that vote.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    Fox News snowflakes.  The BEST reason to watch is that you're a snowflake, and you get all tense inside, when the truth is not 100% on Republicans' side (which it isn't).  Although, I watch sometimes to get a feel for what Republicans wish gullible people believed.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Just cuz 56% disapprove doesn't mean 44 actually approve

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Cultists.      

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    The ones riding Trump's tiny pole.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    The non-voters cus everyone else is too lazy to vote.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Marduk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Pro Life Evangelicals.  

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.