Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

1-10, how Christian is Trump?

Visually to we humans -20.  To God and Jesus, it is unknown and will remain that way til he meets his maker.  I need to be a fly on the wall.  It will be epic.

Only Jesus knows.

-10 

Trump is the devil's retarded gimp

• zero.  Christianity is the religion based upon the life and teaching of Jesus Christ.  Trump's life and presidency bear no relation to this.

• Bye

Christianity is the antithesis of extreme narcissism, so zero.

• RockIt

He says he is, thats a 10.  Jesus loves the Christian that is a 1 or a 10, because to Jesus it doesn't matter.  It seems to matter to humans that want to put people on the imaginary "how Christian are you?" spectrum.

Question: How Christian is the pious sweet gentle baptist minister that sodomizes the choir boys?

Trump is the antichrist. "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

• Sam

-10     (negative ten)

Edit:  I agree with Doug that Trump is headed for hell. 

• Doug

There is no "scale" that determines "how Christian" a person is. A person has either believed in Jesus Christ for eternal life and is born again, or they are lost and headed for hell. Has Trump placed his faith in Jesus Christ for the free gift of eternal life? It's certainly possible, but I don't know. I would have to hear a clearer testimony from his own lips. No one can tell whether another individual is saved by their lifestyle. It's what a person believes that matters.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0

If he`s anything like me, 0.

• Sam

At least you are honest about it.  Trump calls himself 'Christian' for votes, but doesn't practice Christianity.   (TD was not from me. Your answer is correct)