why did you change your icon color to black....whatabout white lives matter...we are not the ones looting & desecrating the neighborhoods?

I saw a picture yesterday. It said "No lives matter. F*ck you. You're all c*nts".

That's where I'm at.

• i guess your mother didnt teach you - if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing...nice language...im sure youre very successful at what you do...which is??

Half of the Boston rioters that were arrested were from out of town or out of state. Plenty of white guys, too.

If your house was on fire, and the fire department showed up and started hosing down the houses around yours because "all houses matter", would you be bitching that YOUR house in the one on fire and needs the attention right now?And to be fair, I've seen just as many white looters and rioters as I have black ones.