What do you think about the U.S. Military Adviser resigning after Donald J. Trump's St. John's Episcopal Church photo op?

Proven serial pedophile rapist Fascist Dictator Donald J. Trump had the police force tear gas, flash bang, and noise grenade peaceful protesters so he could have a holding the bible photo opportunity at the St. John's Episcopal Church, which not only did President Trump hold the Bible upside down & backwards but the U.S. Military Adviser resigned because of it.

What exactly is the purpose of having alt. accounts under anonymous, if you're going to block me?  None the less, what's this about curfews to which Washington, DC was not under when President Donald J. Trump did this little unholy photo op.

• Favourite answer

Not only did they tear-gas the protesters.  They tear-gassed the clergy.  It's time for regime change in the USA.

Please provide a credible source for your allegations, your obsession with rape and paedophilia is not normal.

I think the rubbish should be off the street, so I have no problem with the curfew helping to keep streets clean.

Your TDS is beyond help.

I thought William Luther Pierce was the baddest man in American history