Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

What happened to top answerers list in subtopics?

It's gone in desktop mode as well. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

I am not sure what happened to you.  But mine shows.  However, it is worthless since it has not been updated for a long time and shows people who used a different voting rule that help them increase their scores and best answers.   I would also like to add the just because someone on the list has died does not mean they do not deserve to be listed until someone's score was higher.  The only time their name could be removed from Yahoo users list is if the family of the individual shows proof of death and ask that their name be removed.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Laredo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Perhaps it was just a glitch for you because I can see the top answerers lists in a few categories.  Mind you I have no idea when they were last updated, some people on the lists have left the site some time ago. Leave it for a while and then try looking again.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Leaderboards are visible this morning on my desktop, although still with old info.

• 1 month ago

I just checked and see them on a desktop. For a few days, the list was showing points instead of BAs. Now it is BAs again which have not been updated in a long, long time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Many of those TC lists had not been updated for YEARS since 2014 or 2015. One TC died in early July 2016. He is missed. 

It was a misuse of a lot of screen space with outdated information. People have been complaining for years that they have not been updated. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.