Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

What happened to top answerers list in subtopics?

It's gone in desktop mode as well. 

• Favourite answer

I am not sure what happened to you.  But mine shows.  However, it is worthless since it has not been updated for a long time and shows people who used a different voting rule that help them increase their scores and best answers.   I would also like to add the just because someone on the list has died does not mean they do not deserve to be listed until someone's score was higher.  The only time their name could be removed from Yahoo users list is if the family of the individual shows proof of death and ask that their name be removed.

• Laredo

Perhaps it was just a glitch for you because I can see the top answerers lists in a few categories.  Mind you I have no idea when they were last updated, some people on the lists have left the site some time ago. Leave it for a while and then try looking again.

• .

The Leaderboards are visible this morning on my desktop, although still with old info.

I just checked and see them on a desktop. For a few days, the list was showing points instead of BAs. Now it is BAs again which have not been updated in a long, long time.

Many of those TC lists had not been updated for YEARS since 2014 or 2015. One TC died in early July 2016. He is missed. 

It was a misuse of a lot of screen space with outdated information. People have been complaining for years that they have not been updated.