Starlight 1 asked in SportsHorse Racing · 1 month ago

Who will join with me in offering condolences to Arrogate's connections?

It is with great shock and sadness that I read of this brilliant horse's passing yesterday morning. I will never forget his historic win in the Travers Stakes a few years ago.

May he rest in peace at the Rainbow Bridge.

Arrog At The Rainbow Bridge

It was an ordinary day at the Rainbow Bridge, sunny and warm, and all the creatures were playing or resting while waiting for their people who had loved them on Earth.

Suddenly the tranquility was broken by a sound like thunder, which most  residents could just barely remember. The sound got louder and louder, a  powerful, rhythmic pounding until a crowd formed to see what it could possibly be.

Finally, within a cloud of dust appeared a magnificent stallion, snorting and galloping across the Rainbow Bridge into eternity. The animals knew that Arrogate had arrived, on four strong legs, never to be in pain again, while he waits for all his people who loved him so much.

RIP Great Horse.

• JSC

Shocking news for sure. RIP Arrogate. My condolences to connections.

R.I.P. Arrogate! 

An unforgettable American Champion Three-Year-Old Male Horse and World's Best Racehorse of 2016!

My deepest and most sincere condolences goes out to all Arrogate's connections.