Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 month ago

Are Beats EP good headphones.?

My friend has a pair of Beats EP headphones. She says their awesome, comfortable, and have great sound quality. But they are a bit pricy but I love listening to music but haven't found great headphones and I can't stand earbuds. Are they really as good as she says they are? I've read a lot of positive reviews online but I am still not sure.

To be honest, I think they are garbage. I bought those for $299 and i couldn't enjoy my music. Stick with Sony, at least you can find a better one at a lower price.

I've never used Beats products but they certainly have a poor reputation. 

• Lance

They are probably not that bad but also overpriced for what you get.....A better deal would come from an Audio Technica headphone or Sony and give you comparable sound quality at a cheaper price...For superior sound quality look at Sennheiser Grado AKG and  Beyerdynamics headphones in a similar price range or on sale for less and you can get a superior sound quality to the Beats...

No. 

Beats products are all grossly overpriced crap.