Why aren't my questions posting?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The recent format change, came with the obligatory,  new host of glitches. 

I've also noticed, that category leaderboards that WERE working.....are now frozen in place. 

Yes, just another vast Yahoo "improvement"  freezing and taking away features again. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Since Yahoo has no logic I cannot give you a logical answer. So I'll just say to deprive me of answering 😉

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course you don't mean this one? :-)Lol. Well, its just a  giggle really. 

• 1 month ago

Try waving a wand in the air  saying abracadabra it might work if not just repost it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Webbo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This one did, the submit button hasn't always worked today.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yahoo is somehow hiding your questions and answers too. After posting if you don't get answer then delete it. If your answer is getting hidden or not visible to public or others, try editing it and re-post, logout and check if your answer is visible for particular question.

Source(s): If this answer is visible give a thumbs up or thumbs down.
  • Lee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mine are erratic. They sometimes do and sometimes don't. That's why I always double check, and if they don't post, I move it to another category and back.

• 1 month ago

this one did...It is possible Yahoo is automating this right now during epidemic.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.