My computer is slow?

I have an iMac late 2006 20 inch with a core 2 duo and 3 ram and it’s slow, why is it so slow

maybe your internet connection is slow

you can do new windows

Virus, or to much application and stuff on your computer or it needs update.

get a new one or die

A moderate computer is frequently caused by as well as numerous programs running at the same time, taking up preparing control and lessening the PC's execution. A few programs will proceed running within the background even after you have got closed them or will begin consequently once you boot up your computer

It's an older computer and probably needs upgrades. Can you bring it to a technician?

You have a 14 year old computer.

I dont have a single clue what these words are but you should visit your local I.T department! 

Sincerely Karen Miller, a stay home mother of 8 children and also a anti-vaccine supporter.

Have you tried turning it off and on again? If so, put it in rice. 

Because it is a MAC.