E. S asked in PetsCats · 4 months ago

How do I clean cat hair?

My cat and I are very close but she likes to sleep on my pillow above my head and today I looked at it and its covered in hair! Smh

For any cat owners do you know of any toolsor tricks that help you clean off cat hair?

Thanks.

Try this:-

- groom the cat every day, This helps to remove any loose shed fur in the cat's coat. Less fur shed left lingering means there's less fur on your pillow. Using a grooming glove or a brush with rubber bristles is ideal for this, and as a bonus, gives the cat a nice body massage, stimulating blood flow to the skin, keeping the cat's fur and skin healthy.

- put some sticky tape on a paint roller, sticky side out, and roll it across the pillow to pick up the loose hair.

- alternatively, put a rubber glove on or grab a dish sponge and wet it with a little water, then wipe over the area. This helps to gather it up so it's easier to remove.

Hope this helps.

Use adhesive tape to remove the hair or a brush or both.

• PR

Put a towel in the spot she sleeps, so the fur goes on that. Then, you can wash the towel. 

These are good, although brushing the cat may help:

https://www.petguys.com/070982080222.html?producti...

Ya...  Dont let the cat sleep on your pillow.

Take the pillow case off the pillow and put it in the washer

Use a sticky roller, they sell them at dollar general