How do I clean cat hair?
My cat and I are very close but she likes to sleep on my pillow above my head and today I looked at it and its covered in hair! Smh
For any cat owners do you know of any toolsor tricks that help you clean off cat hair?
- NatashaLv 74 months agoFavourite answer
- groom the cat every day, This helps to remove any loose shed fur in the cat's coat. Less fur shed left lingering means there's less fur on your pillow. Using a grooming glove or a brush with rubber bristles is ideal for this, and as a bonus, gives the cat a nice body massage, stimulating blood flow to the skin, keeping the cat's fur and skin healthy.
- put some sticky tape on a paint roller, sticky side out, and roll it across the pillow to pick up the loose hair.
- alternatively, put a rubber glove on or grab a dish sponge and wet it with a little water, then wipe over the area. This helps to gather it up so it's easier to remove.
Hope this helps.
- Anonymous4 months ago
Use adhesive tape to remove the hair or a brush or both.
- PRLv 74 months ago
Put a towel in the spot she sleeps, so the fur goes on that. Then, you can wash the towel.
These are good, although brushing the cat may help:
- Nekkid Truth!Lv 74 months ago
Ya... Dont let the cat sleep on your pillow.
Take the pillow case off the pillow and put it in the washer
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 4 months ago
Use a sticky roller, they sell them at dollar general