how and why is living in your mind a bad thing when reality deliberatly harms people for no reason?

english is not my first language,

question is,

why is it seen as bad for people who are not a danger to anyone but are being oppressed because of who they are by the country to stay "inside their heads"?

in a world they made up never associating with real people because the nation is willingly harming them for no reason.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You also really suck at thinking.   Why do so many zoomers keep coming  here to advertise what losers they are and how ill equipped they are to handle life?

• ...Show all comments
    • LAN
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If you want a better answer then switch this site over to a language you can communicate clearly in and ask it there.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

The nation isn't willingly harming anyone. Regardless, it's never a good idea to permanently avoid your issues since you will have to face them some day. It's impossible to live in your head forever.

• ...Show all comments
    • Iron heart1 month agoReport

"you will some day have to face your issues" 
      not my issues i am asking because people harrased by the goverment can not face their issue as it is the goverment so why no just refuse to participate why is that bad?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.