Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

How should I handle this?

Ex girlfriend with boarderline personitly disorder right okay I treated this girl really good but we broke up because when she needed space she made me jealous by talking to her ex behind me back and she stayed near by me at the time she also made me jealous by talking to other people and being rude to me even other guys acting all smiley and flirty and she asked me why I didn't trust her I told her then I'm the bad one for making her feel guilty she's not a bad person but she is selfish and I made her jealous with another girl I should not have done

And when went back to being friends and we did want to be together at the time but we hurt each others feelings and we stayed friends but when I started to get her out my head she would reach out to me tell me things like I miss you I'm getting better show things will get better and then she got back with her ex who mistreated her I asked her why she want to be with someone who treated her badly she told me it would not last long because her dad past away and she was not thinking clearly and I was missing her knew I could treat her better I wrote on her Facebook status I still loved her and then she blocked me

That was months ago now she's has unblocked me denting me mails on Facebook the girl told me she got sexual abused by her dad and all she will do is mess with my head girl is messed up I don't think she can be with someone and she stringed me along and hurt me and never said sorry for it even when I told her she hurt me

• LAN

Since you obviously lost your testicles in the break up and can't seem to man up and move on I suggest you spend the rest of your pathetic life writing bad romance novels.

• Marc
      4 weeks agoReport

LOL!!!

• Marc

Listen to me and listen well....borderlines are impossible.  They are very unwell people and do not have the ability to stop. They are mentally ill with a core fracture in their personalities and they cannot be fixed or treated. They need incredible help that it does not sound like she is even close to getting.  They create huge drama and leave a trail of destruction in their wake.  They are like tornadoes that rip everything apart and when the wind stops blowing they look around and wonder why everyone around them is traumatized.

Learn from this experience and get away. Cut her off 100% right now. Block phone, social media and any other form of communication possible. If she shows up, dont answer the door. Do not give her even a tiny crack to get in. They feed off of dysfunction. You need to look into yourself to see why you even allowed yourself to be involved with someone so toxic.  Address that and take time to heal your wounds. Find a normal girl that is not broken. You deserve to be happy.

I went through similar with a borderline.   It was a nightmare.  Good luck

First of all, run. Second, why would you post that on Facebook?... major yikes