Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I am leaving America because I am tired of all this race crap stirred up by George Soros. What’s a good country to move to?

281 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Which country will you go too

• ...Show all comments
    • Ben1 month agoReport

Not the uk!it's crap here!full of racists,I'm trying to get back home to the usa.x

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

You should get together with that realtor troll and ask if he can find you a house to rent on Venus. I hear the weather is a bit stormy, but you should be able to cope. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Michael S1 month agoReport

Venus is the hot place to be right now. One would never worry about having to shovel snow or flooding. No Mosquitoes and one would never have a mold problem.

• 1 month ago

Canada or Mexico?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

US is still the best place on earth where it all happens.

Buffett , Bezo , Trump are all successful because the US had the environment that allows it to do so. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I enjoyed being in South Korea

• 1 month ago

Hope you find one. You leaving the US will improve it.

• ...Show all comments
    • Neengefan
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Someone..., a scum bag, is that how you judge people you know nothing about?  Trump has definitely divided  America. Never, ever even tried to unite the country,. Trump is a big mistake, and November will prove it. He has shown his true colors, an Autocrat, narcissist, ego maniac!

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If they start defunding the police, I might follow. 

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

here are 6 boxes of tissue for that long overdue whine you have lol

• ...Show all comments
    • Did you make that same comment when all the Liberal entertainers were talking about leaving the country if Trump got elected?  Or are you just a partisan jerk off?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Good riddance dummy.

• iman1 month agoReport

I would leave ❤️ 

• 1 month ago

Since you are a low-IQ anti-Semite, you might want to consider Hungary, Austria, or Poland; where antisemitism is still alive and well.

PS:  What is this nonsense about Soros?  He was not involved in US illegal immigration.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jesse1 month agoReport

Guess you hate the smartest race the gentiles. We had a great nation Canada and America before the middle east people came in and ruined it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.