Rai asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Please help! Does she hate me?

My mom seems to hate me. I have very bad anger issues and she takes advantage of that by getting me worked up and recording the aftermath, making me look like the bad guy, and clearly seems happy whenever I get grounded. My twin sister never gets grounded either, my mom uses her as a pawn against me. I need help ASAP, I've called CPS (Because she has hit me before, caused multiple scars on me and is the root cause of my now diagnosed PTSD) twice in the past 2 years and they've done absolutely nothing. She always gives my sister whatever she wants, and now is stopping my allowance. Do I have the rights to stop this at 14 years and 10 months old?

maybe you should call the police if cps wont do nothing

Talk to Mom.  Her perspective is vastly different than yours and it is just as important you understand hers as it is for her to understand yours.  You may discover that she feels abused by you the same way you feel abused by her.  And since you know how awful that feeling is, maybe you might be able to do something to ease up on her so that she will ease up on you.  That all can happen when you understand each other better.

• martin

You have suffered, but your mom is helpless to do anything about it.  You have to appeal to some other grown-up, perhaps an uncle, a neighbor, a school counselor.  They might have a talk with your mom and make some good suggestions that would greatly benefit you.

**** you and yo muthafuckin mama