6 years old son looks very skinny?

Although my son is healthy and eats very well but he is very skinny and we are afraid of his body. We are afraid when he runs or jumps because of the weakness. Is it okay for a child to be very skinny or we should go for tests ?  

My child’s father is probably the thinnest adult man you’ll ever see. Could it just be that he has small bones? My child’s father is a strong man, healthy despite his small frame. You feed him, do you think he’s malnourished? If you are that worried ask your paediatrician at your next appointment! 

If he is running and jumping, he is feeling well and does not have weakness.

Ask his doctor if his weight is normal for his height, and if it is, don't worry about it - eventually he will gain weight and grow into a typical adult.

Our now 24 year old daughter was always at or below the 5th percentile for height and weight throughout her childhood. She is now an entirely normal, healthy adult.

If he is eating and is healthy then nothing to worry about but you could mention it to doctor on next visit.

I mean it’s pretty normal for a child to be skinny, as is it normal for a child to be fat. Just make sure you are feeding him healthy amounts of balanced foods. Maybe research some healthy food options. I would keep an eye on him and if you think there’s an ongoing issue definitely see a specialist. It never hurts to have a professional opinion