Just got invited to an interview. There were over 200 applicants on LinkedIn. Why me?

Is this a red flag? Surely I'm hardly the best of potential candidates. Or are they interviewing all 200+ candidates somehow? The interviewer invited me to choose a slot, the earliest is on Monday 8th in the afternoon. Should I take that slot? The next available one is on Wednesday 10th. The position will be remote until the virus blows over.

You are a patsie and most likely to hand over money.

Hey there i know what you feel like BUT and a big but you need to look for businesses that aren't advertising that they're hiring there are so many opportunities out there you need to realize that you are worth it have no fear you will find a job :)

They wont be interviewing 200+ but will have chosen a certain amount to interview and that is why they don't have a slot until the 10th but at least they must be impressed with your resume, Good Luck

You don't got it yet.   I'd go for earliest, get it over with asap... you'll shine