Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is Drew Brees right that kneeling during National Anthem is disrespectful to the US flag?

Ask any real soldier and they'll tell you that they fought for Americans' rights to kneel and even burn the US flag cause the enemies they fought often killed people who did that.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Brees is 100% correct.  Tell those people to go to North Korea & see what happens to them if they kneel during their National Anthem.

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Really, is that why you commenting on one of my answers, calliing  me a coward and a chicken?   Because you don't need to name call?  Typical con, talking out of both sides of their mouths. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

If the rhetoric about it not being about about the flag/anthem is true. Then why chose to do it during the exact time that the anthem is being played? It's not about the flag or anthem right?  Could they do it right after game before they go back into the locker room? Could they chose to take a knee at half time? 

It's absurd that people think Brees is racist for not being a fan of kneeling during the national anthem? Did he say that didn't support BLM? No  Did he say anything negative towards the protests? No  

• 1 month ago

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to the question.  The fact that Lebron and others are calling him a racist because he doesn't believe in the manner of the protest is exactly the same as him not understanding why this type of protest is not an attack against the flag itself.  Both sides are narrow minded and refuse to look at things objectively.

• ...Show all comments
    • D.E.B.S.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

YOU believe anything that is not in line with YOUR thoughts are racist and hateful. That is incredibly closed minded and serves to do nothing but allow those who are truly racist and hateful to get lost in a crowd of people falsely accused.

• nappa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, our flag is flown because we are a great country and soldiers who died so asshole's could kneel in disrespect of it, there are other ways to get their point out, flag kneeling is not one of them..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no           .

• 1 month ago

As a "real soldier", still AD, I say Harry Butts has an answer that can't be beat.  If you were a true soldier, signed up to die for your Country, you would understand.

• 1 month ago

Repeating the false Right Wing Nut Job meme about disrespecting the flag when it is about police brutality in the Black community. 

Sad really what passes for patriotism on the right. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You think that Patriots fight so the flag can be burned by America hating Anti Whites? 😂🤣

• 1 month ago

I think it is funny Crappernick opposes American "injustice" yet takes a 7 figure payout from Nike, which profits from overseas slave labor.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberals are offended by a flag. You can't make this up.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.