Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Was Chauvin racially motivated to kill George Floyd?

The main question from Floyd's murder is, was Chauvin racially motivated? He's a killer cop. He's evil. But was he racially motivated? If not, then the protests should be about police brutality, not about racism.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That will be for the jury to determine. But there seems to be a good chance that he would not have kneeled for 8 minutes on the throat of a white man.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

There is absolutely no evidence that he was racist 

In fact ... he is married to a woman of color 

• 1 month ago

That is undetermined.  That he's an abusive asshole is not in doubt.  Whether he's a racist one will require more substantiation than that his latest victim happened to be black.

• 1 month ago

They are about police brutality.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He didn’t kill him. Floyd killed himself by doing illegal drugs and ripping off a store before resisting arrest. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

George Floyd and I were both arrested for allegedly spending a counterfeit $20 bill. For George Floyd, a man my age, with two kids, it was a death sentence. For me, it is a story I sometimes tell at parties. That, my friends, is White privilege.

• ...Show all comments
    • Joe1 month agoReport

Dru Zod, that is a quote from Twitter. Anonymous can't even come up with something original, so pay him no attention.

• 1 month ago

Actually everyone agrees the killing was wrong. There is no "main question".

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are about police brutality.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.