Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Was Chauvin racially motivated to kill George Floyd?

The main question from Floyd's murder is, was Chauvin racially motivated? He's a killer cop. He's evil. But was he racially motivated? If not, then the protests should be about police brutality, not about racism.

That will be for the jury to determine. But there seems to be a good chance that he would not have kneeled for 8 minutes on the throat of a white man.

There is absolutely no evidence that he was racist 

In fact ... he is married to a woman of color 

That is undetermined.  That he's an abusive asshole is not in doubt.  Whether he's a racist one will require more substantiation than that his latest victim happened to be black.

They are about police brutality.

He didn’t kill him. Floyd killed himself by doing illegal drugs and ripping off a store before resisting arrest. 

George Floyd and I were both arrested for allegedly spending a counterfeit $20 bill. For George Floyd, a man my age, with two kids, it was a death sentence. For me, it is a story I sometimes tell at parties. That, my friends, is White privilege.

• Joe1 month agoReport

Dru Zod, that is a quote from Twitter. Anonymous can't even come up with something original, so pay him no attention.

Actually everyone agrees the killing was wrong. There is no "main question".

• John W

They are about police brutality.