Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Isn't Trump using military on protestors kind of a dictator thing to do?

But of course people will defend it claiming "They are all rioters" and turn a blind eye to abuse on actual peaceful protestor's

9 Answers

Relevance
  • martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Military presence can be used to deter a protest that is proven to be dangerously close to erupting into a destructive riot.  Military force, not mere presence, is justified for a dangerous riot.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What do you mean "kind of a"?

That is EXACTLY what a dictator oppressor would do.

Trump's model is Idi Amin; that is not a flattering comparison.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course. When you bring the military in, you get Tiananmen Square situations where people start getting massacred by the hundreds and thousands. Trump doesn’t even know about recent world history. So he probably isn’t even aware of that massacre. He’s a fuc king  idiot. And that makes him very dangerous.

• 1 month ago

The National Guard is NOT the military. It is by design created to defend the nation within it's borders.

• He has threatened to bring in the actual military 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have you seen videos of the peaceful protestors point of view about the riots?  I have seen many of them.  They show some very upset people.  One woman was ready to cry as she spoke.  She was upset because the rioters and looters hijacked their peaceful protest.  The message was lost in violence and destruction from an outside group.  I was very moved by her plight and sad for the group.

I am very in favor of the military being used, if necessary, to stop the violence and allow the peaceful protests to continue.  The military hasn't been used yet, but if this continues I am good with it.  

Why aren't you in favor of these protestors having a voice?  For them to be heard the violence, rioting, and looting needs to stop.

Another group of videos you could watch are of the owners of the trashed businesses, especially the black owners, and how they feel about the rioting, looting, and destruction.  The one that really gets to me is of an older black woman in NYC.  She spent the night clearing out the debris from her destroyed business.  That video got to me a lot.  My heart goes out to her and the others.

• 1 month ago

No.

First, President Trump hasn't used any military against protesters.

Second, President Trump has only talked about using the military against rioters and looters.

Third, President Trump only threatened to do so if the state governors continued to fail to protect American citizens and their property - a duty of government.

So, there is no valid basis for the delusional belief that President Trump has used, will use or wants to use US troops against protesters.  No facts support this left-wing fabrication.

• 1 month ago

When Obongo spied on Trump's campaign and tried to thwart his presidential bid so his puppet Hillary could win, isn't that what a dictator would do?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bullseye!      

• 1 month ago

CNN keeps calling the looters protesters......Does that bother you?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.