Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do liberals enjoy burning down buildings? What are they trying to prove and how does this relate to the murder of George Floyd?

• martin

It's an impertinent act of violence and a serious crime.  Has nothing to do with George Floyd.

• Jeff

If businesses are open and the refuse to go back to work they won't get unemployment but if the business is burned down they can't go back to work and continue to sponge off the taxpayers.

I find it utterly outrageous that liberals have been busy looting business, and yet did not make a single attempt to find Derek Chauvin and lynch him in the FIVE DAYS before he was arrested.

Libs care more about getting free stuff than they do about avenging George Floyd.

I am outraged by the police murder of George Floyd. So I will break into a Target store and steal a flat screen TV. That will show everyone how outraged I am, and hopefully my looting will cause racism to be ended in this country. That is what I am thinking. 

Anarchists and liberals have always been synonymous 

The arsonists are white supremacist MAGAts.

Anarchists and “liberals”.... two different things. Looters and protesters...two different things. Next question. 

Liberals are just plain sick.

How do you know it's liberals? In fact, almost all the news outlets are blaming White Supremacists and other Right-wing groups for doing it. Though, I'm sure you're just confused because Fox News isn't one of them.

• W.T. Door
      4 weeks agoReport

Oh, please................

Liberals are mentally insane creatures......they make everything about themselves. Republicans will bring those cops to justice.