Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you agree with Mad Dog Mattis?

“I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled,” Mattis writes. “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.” He goes on, “We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution.”

Update:

"James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution" https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Of course I do, just like any decent REAL American should do!!!

This lying draft dodging sack of sh!t Trump has to go!!! 

Trump will drive this country into civil war for the sake of one thing.....himself! And if any of you idiots out there think that he is worth that......then you deserve all the f*****g misery in the world!!!

• Edward
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Military men like Mattis  have 3 characteristics that no politician has:

1.  they are competent

2.  they have  real American values

3. They  love their country so much they are prepared to die for it

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A very strong, bold line has to be drawn between protesters and rioters.

• 1 month ago

I agree with Mattis.  Trump has demonstrated ZERO leadership.  He botched our pandemic response, and now he's botching the response to protests for equal justice.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mattis is a fraud. Dont tell me about equal protection under the law when we have Affirmative Action which screws White men, and the Civil Rights act which gives certain groups special rights at the expense of Whites.

• 1 month ago

He must be referring to the mayor of Minneapolis and the Black chief of police who controlled the police department that deprived Floyd of his constitutional rights.  Or how about the union that protected the murderer from being fired for one of his more than a dozen other misdeeds?

• 1 month ago

He was always the smartest member of Trump's administration.  The fact that Trump fired him should tell you a lot about Trump's character.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mattis is confused.  A police officer allegedly killed a guy.  That officer, after being fired, has been charged with a murder.  What more does anyone want??  And it will happen again.  A police officer will wrongfully kill a man.  And then what?  Chimp out every time this happens?  Ridiculous. 

• We want a president that serves ALL Americans, not one that quite obviously has only one interest......HIMSELF! You got that you stupid brainless dumb bastard???

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Glad to hear this...  Beautiful!  Way to go Mad Dog!  I'm sure Trump will be bashing him on twitter later.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.