What's a TV series that everyone should check out?

The Gong Show.......it was a Brilliant concept at the time. 

First Wave.....it's something that could happen.

• Bee V3

Trailer Park Boys. its hilarious 

how about the bigoted, racists, neo-nazis, climate change denying, christian conservative, women hating, pedophiles on the fox news channels? theyre always good for a laugh. Oh, i almost forgot, theyre also homophobic.

• Cyril

Breaking Bad.  

• EddieJ

It's difficult to know how to answer that unless you are suggesting that everyone should subscribe to one of the services that has it available.

If you are asking about free streaming, that is also a bit difficult to determine because it seems like there is a lot of click-bait that implies a show is available for free, but maybe only the first few episodes are free, or there is some other catch that you might not find out about until it's too late.  

I'll toss out one old show that I'd recommend -- but I don't know how available it is:

"Barney Miller"

• Doctor Who.  Been running for nearly 60 years and the quality varies obviously but is always thought provoking and entertaining.

• polly

I was watching Matt Smith episodes with Emilia Pond over the weekend.It's brilliant 

• Kathy

Everyone isn't going to like the same shows. Any show I would recommend, some people will not like it.

• Jess C

Black Mirror.  

• polly

The black mirror TV series is up there with the best.TU from me

The Flash. Why?

Because he's the fastest man alive. Years ago something impossible happened to him but then he became the impossible. There are a lot of threats to Central City and he's the only one fast enough to stop them. He is the Flash!