Should Obama make more public appearances and give stirring speeches to help ease the tensions gripping the USA right now?

Or would that make Republicans mad because they would see how truly awful Trump is compared to Obama?

It would be orgasmic to a seismic degree if he and George W Bush teamed up to do that very thing.

He’s a black person no many people fall for that again

• Mike

Of   course not , Obama is a crashing  Bore

He dont have to if he dont wanna. America will beat the corruption in our WH. So dont worry. Obama is a smart man. 

• Summertime

Still hating on  decent people but smile at the wannabee dictator trying to take over our democracy. I want you to do me a favor. Stay away from me. I dont like ignorance and I dont want to block people. But some of you dont deserve answering.

still got nothing but feelings......huh?

• Ron

obama made racism worst when he sided with criminals during his administration, 

You mean like when Obongo got 5 cops assassinated by a BLM terrorist sniper in Houston, and then another 3 assassinated by another BLM terrorist in Baton Rouge by saying cops are REEEEcist against Blacks?

He doesn't need more air time to protect his investment in the systemic anti-white racism he incited that led to all this.

• TayTay

I miss Obama now, don't like biden though, Obama is so far the greatest president in my life time from my experience

Why is that an "or"?

• Desiree1 month agoReport

It was a typo, it should be "...and make the Republicans mad..."