Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

To all non-Americans: isn't it fun watching America's **** blow up in it's own face with all this chaos?

Most people I've spoken to do sympathised with Americans in general, but are just feeling completely unshocked that America is being a violent hellhole again. This isn't even an issue of cops killing black people or black people rioting any more, in my opinion it more highlights how entirely broken America is as a country. It annoys me how people are focusing solely on race. This situation is not just the culmination of racial tensions, it's the culmination of EVERYTHING that's wrong with modern day America, that has hit the boiling point and blown up in one go.

I think it's distressing. China's  gloating about it though, calling Trump a hypocrite for criticising rioters while supporting Hong Kong protesters. 

• Damien

No, this happens in america every couple of years, its nothing new, they started the whole slavery thing by bringing black people from africa and now they are stuck with angry blacks for eternity.

Yes - America is a horrible place.  Please don't come here.  Nobody likes anybody and everybody is in danger.

This is the most Proletariat thing anyone has said to me all day Comrade.

• a2yar

Sad actually.. Trump is making it worse.