Trump is now lying that he hid in the bunker for an "inspection", how b ig of gullible morons does he think his followers are?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

He KNOWS they are certified idiots. If they weren't, they wouldn't support him.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

must be nice to live in such luxury that these are your biggest concerns...

....but one must wonder who feeds and cleans you while you remain so far removed from all the real troubles and suffering in the world...

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are the lying ,You have  no source

• 4 weeks ago

Yep, Trump lies about those type if insignificant things. 

You lie about significant things.  I'll take his lies over your lies. I know when he is lying from the start and they are meaningless lies. 

As you leftists tell people to riot, loot and commit arson, Trump is lying about going or not going into a bunker.  

I understand how you are too stupid to understand why I choose Trump over you, but you are too stupid to figure out much of anything. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Trump's brainwashed sheeple don't care if Trump lies to them. 

• 4 weeks ago

You seem to be the one leaning on Donald Trumps every word, and keeping up with his every move. Surely if anyone knows the answer to your question, it’s you.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Seriously idiot, the secret service makes the decisions towards the presidents safety, so even if Trump is lying or telling the truth it doesn't matter one little bit. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.