Out of all these causes, which one kills black the most?

a- white cops

b- hiv

c= abortion

Why don't people concerned about "black lives matter" say anything about HIV and abortion killing blacks at alarming rates?

I think that's less of a concern for BLM because systemic racism exacerbates all three of those categories.  I think it's good that they're addressing the source of the problem, Don't you?

So you're saying they should just ignore it when a police officer kills an unarmed black person. 

You seem to think people can only be outraged by things you choose. 

• Johana1 month agoReport

I'm just saying, why focus on those rare cases when a white cop kills a black man? instead of focusing on abortion and HIV which kill blacks at alarming rates.

Racists do.     

• Johana1 month agoReport

really? please prove your words! i know every year, around black 300,000 babies are aborted. I also know that " although blacks make up 13% of the U.S. population, they account for 44% of HIV infection cases in 2016. "