Anonymous

What should you do if your teenage daughter told your husband that she just found out his shameful secret, causing him to break into tears?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Say, "THANK GOD!!! We don`t have to hide it anymore!, Now GET IN THERE and take your pants off! It`s YOUR turn in the barrel!"

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It would have to depend upon what his "shameful secret" is.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nobody can possibly answer that unless they have been in that situation 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know what I'd ask my husband under these circumstances.  I DO know I'd ask you why you keep posting and reposting this.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dort
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trolling, trolling, trolling.

• JASON
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Be worried why I had a husband.

• Steph1 month agoReport

Because it is 2020 and you can marry anyone you want

• 1 month ago

Perhaps a little extortion is in order.  Be kind to Dad, and keep his secret, or be thrown out without financial support, or grounded until she is 18 (and then kicked out), take all her computer toys away from her, deny her phone, texting, TV and video privileges.  At lest until she proves to both of you that she can be trusted and can be discrete.  All those things are to remind her that she is under your authority and you have provided her all those conveniences and security at your cost.  She is to respect that.  And you might also tell her that you have forgiven Dad for whatever he did that was that shameful secret, and so should she.  Everyone makes mistakes.  Everyone deserves a second chance.  Including your daughter.  So she should make better choices learn to respect her parents.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.