Sam asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 4 weeks ago

Is Fox News an entertainment or news channel?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There is seriously something wrong at Fox News.  Of all the positive things that have been going on with the protesting, they are twisting the real news and only showing what was negative. They are like demons in their commentaries. I will not watch them anymore because they are so negative towards black people and any progress they are making. Most of my friends are young like me and we see how fake they are. They lie and they think we can’t see through them. Silly old white racist men.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If Fox News actually reported any genuine news honestly then it would have been an accident;

• 4 weeks ago

Don't ever think any news outlet is not in the entertainment business.

• 4 weeks ago

Neither. It's propaganda pandering to a particular demographic for the purpose of increasing corporate profits. The same can be said for any "news" channel that is always one sided and selective in their presentations. Breitbart, OneAmericaNews, CNN, MSNBC and The Daily Beast all are examples. Right OR left, they only present one side of the political equation through inflammatory words and massaging the facts.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Neither of those things.

• 4 weeks ago

The same question could be asked about CNN. They are BOTH joke channels. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.