Lacquer fumes?

I sprayed a small box with lacquer in my room. I didn’t even consider the health hazards beforehand. I live with other people and I sleep in my room, so I need to get rid of any fumes and trace of lacquer ASAP. How do I do that? I put small plates of a little bit of baking soda around the room because I read online that it would help absorb the fumes. I also read that the fumes are flammable so now I’m scared out of my mind. Please help!! 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Open your window, the fumes are not concentrated enough at all to explode. 

    I bet you polish your nails all the time, way worse!

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.