Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

How do I tell my seller that her child is obese?

I am a realtor selling a home and the seller has a tweenage daughter who is very much overwight.  i'm worried about her heath and trying to figure out the best way of approaching the subject with her mother.  how do i tell her that her daughter is obese and needs to cut the fat out of her diet?

trollololol, you would lose business and get sued

• Lady T

It's not your business. Also it is very rude!

Yikes...you don’t. I’m sure she knows. But also you never know what someone is going through. Maybe she’s already lost weight? Maybe it’s a health condition? Maybe disordered eating...better not to say anything. Especially if you don’t have a personal relationship with these people. 

The same way you tell a fat person they are fat......you don't.  Fat people know their fat.

• Andy C

Hello!

You are as unhealthy as she is. 

Thank you!

Source(s): Not an insult but biochemistry;)

Was the daughter born yesterday?  Is the mother blind?  I'm sure the mother knows.  You have nothing to say and no time is right to say it.  If you want to tell her, wait until you graduate from medical school and the daughter is your patient.

• Jesere

SERIOUSLY ...Mind your own business, you do you know if she is under a doctor's care, maybe she has thyroid problems.

• keerok

Not your problem!

You need to cut the fat out of your brain. What's the matter? Trolling the real estate section wasn't enough?  Now you  have to troll the health section too?  

• LilyRT

You’re her realtor?  You mind your own damn business.  Why on earth do you think it’s your place to comment on that?  

The kid’s teacher, doctor, family member, close friend....those people are in a position to comment on it, but you’re a virtual stranger.   How rude and presumptuous can you get?