Do you have TV in your bedroom? ?

no. only as a child after that i've never had a tv in my bedroom. i'd love a tv in my bedroom tbh but simply the cost of cable aint worth it. $45 a month likely more cause i'd want certain channels so maybe $60 at least? not worth it when i can watch on my computer. i RARELY.. watch tv as well. i watch tv only when im going to bed and thats it. 

i wake up, walk dogs, feed um then get ready for work. i go to work early so i am not rushing and can go home early. then i go home after work, shower, wash clothes every other day, eat dinner and then by time im done it's almost bed time so i just watch youtube. repeat that every single day. on my days off i play video games all day. i take breaks inbetween but outside of that i really don't watch tv anymore. 

as a kid i did the opposite. watched tv more then i played video games. the video game i play is very demanding though you need to play almost daily just to keep up with it otherwise you'd have so much to do. you get some down time in between the game every so often like right now we are in a long break usually about 8 months long 

• e9601:

Never did never will. The bedroom is for sleeping and sex.

I have A TV in my bedroom

no i do not own a tv

Source(s): Wikipedia
    • Aron1 month agoReport

tv is a boomer thing

No, but that question has been superceded by the existence of Wi-Fi and multimedia devices nowadays.  I do watch TV in the bedroom, just not on a TV.  

• Lady T

Yes absolutely. Watching TV helps me relax more!

No, I don't.... 

Nope just the kitchen and sitting room. No need for another one in me bedroom. Especially when I only really watch matches and the odd film/tv show on em.

I'll make sure too have one in my future house !!

well recently from about 6 months haha but never had one

I don't have a TV in my bedroom, I don't watch TV, 

• Ottoman

Kesia@ I can't stand those shows. mainly they are fixed. hosted by people who fancy themselves. they are loud and cocky. they think the sun shines from their asses.