A asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 1 month ago

My brother put a peeled banana on the table ?

My brother put a peeled banana on the table. When I asked him about it he said he forgot it was there and picked it up and took a bite out of it, then set it down on the desk next to him. Is this normal/ ok?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Your brother is a monkey. 

Just let him hang around and do what he wants. 

But don't eat any food that he has handled. 

Nature will take care of him.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

men do that.  Men over about 5 years old.  If he's healthy, he'll be fine. If he's got some disease like lukemia or something, that might be bad.

• 1 month ago

No it is a microbic world.&The scenery is hateful.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he is fine with it.   How is this a home and garden question when it is really dining or mental health.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you the sister?  Chances are did it to gross you out.  No one sets a peeled banana down.  One reason being that they are too soft and delicate to pick back up and will contaminate a surface. Like his desk.   Run an experiment. Take an unwrapped stick of butter and hand it to him.  He probably won't take it, but if he does, see what he does with it. If he sets it on his desk, then you brother is just nasty.  If he doesn't take it or puts it on a plate, then he was just jerking you around with the banana.

• 1 month ago

No, YOU are not normal. Your brother is normal.

• 1 month ago

his risk of collecting germs, so ....

• 1 month ago

It's not going to hurt him any.  I mean germaphobes will be bothered by it but the human body can tolerate far more than that with no ill effects.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.