Did I have a heart attack?

So for the past couple of minutes I’ve been getting decent sharp pains on the left side of my chest and while I was getting pain in my chest, my right leg started to hurt pretty bad. I am now anxious and overthinking to the point where I feel like I’m going to have a panic attack.

Just having a panic attack by the sounds of it. Which apparently can feel like a heart attack as can indigestion.  But if you're that worried go see the doctor. 

• Edna

\'ve had a heart attack, and it doesn't sound like you're having one.

Heart attack pain isn't usually sharp pains; it's a burning sensation in the middle of your chest (in the area of your sternum). It's constant and it doesn't go away, and it radiates through your chest to between your shoulder blades. You'll feel a very bad ache in your left arm and in your left lower jaw. You'll begin sweating profusely. You probably won't lose consciousness., but you might feel slightly nauseated. 

Your right leg doesn't hurt during a heart attack. Nothing on the right side of your body hurts.

May have been something as simple as indigestion.

If concerned, see a doctor.

No-one can be certain without examining you and a LOT more information is needed to even make an educated guess.

• Petter

Sounds like maybe a Transient ischemic attack. Often called a ministroke, a transient ischemic attack may be a warning. About 1 in 3 people who has a transient ischemic attack will eventually have a stroke.

No matter what it was, you should probably go to the ER and have it checked ASAP.

it usually (but not always) starts with a tingling sensation in your arm which most dismiss as pins and needles.

what depresses me often  is  how little most so called adults know. no wonder I despair

take a first aid course and flipping well learn something

Because we are qualified doctors and will know.