Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 months ago

If a hot Muslim man agreed to have a relationship with you if you considered converting to ISLAM, would you accept?

• Evi

No, as a Christian I wouldn't desert my faith no matter how hot the Muslim man is. And yes I had the opportunity to persue a relationship with a (Muslim) man who is very attractive with a personality to match. But due to our differing beliefs I foresaw that it could cause issue later down the line as neither is going to convert to the others belief system. 

All Muslims are hot...they live in the GD desert for Christ's sake.

• hart

religion is a schizophrenic delusion

No. I would not. I'm a Christian.

but... the man's not hot!

yes you should accept ASAP right before he even ask you to convert your religion (if you have one).

if you're not satisfied with his performance in bed, then consider reverting your religion (if you have one).

or simply close your eyes, don't think about religion at all while he's thrusting/throbbing you missonary style. then ONLY if you're satisfied with his performance then you convert to ISLAM.

as you seem to judge someone by his "hawtnezz" duh. consider trying all of the methods above or whichever works best! if you're super satisfied then consider saying goodbye to Jesus.

Source(s): muslimwarriors.inbed.com

Religion should never be a bargaining chip, especially  when you are contemplating converting to any faith that you do not believe in. 

The "hot" Muslim guy has shown you that he expects to  the relationship to move in accordance with his plan; that is the way he lives his religion.  It is understandable as it applies to his beliefs, but religion is not a condition for a relationship for so many other people.  I'm suspecting that you're one of the 'other' people; if you have to ask the question, it's obvious that you aren't jumping at the chance to convert.  

Hell no!!!  Nobody can make me change my beliefs, not even a hot bod.  Especially one that thinks that he's up there above all women.

I also don't entertain anybody who comes knocking on my door and preaching about their religion. That's a no no...

• tammy

No that would be fake.

A relationship? So he's only interested in sex, not marriage. Nothing even remotely honorable in his offer, so the answer is no. (Plus I don't find Muslim men attractive.)

Nah - men aren't my type.