how do I load my vista to windows 10?

Windows 10 is the first choice of Microsoft operating system users in today's world. And as a gamer, I can't think of anything other than Windows 10. Although Windows 7 has overwhelmed the market quite well. In most cases, Windows 10 is probably a much better quality operating system than previous versions, no doubt about it. A mixed flavor of Windows 8.1 and 8 is available using Windows 10.

Use a VM or dual boot utility.

• keerok

You mean start Vista as a virtual machine within win10? Search on VMware.

• David

You cannot directly upgrade windows vista to windows 10. The upgrade path only applied to windows 7. Additionally if your computer is that old it may not be capable of running windows 10, or if it did  it would be extremely slow. If you still wish to go ahead you will need to back up your data from vista, then buy a licence for windows 10 and do a clean install, then restore your data