Anonymous

What should I do?

So I have this neighbor who likes to flirt with me, even though he is married. He has wolf whistled at me before while I’m riding my bicycle and has even talked to me before in a flirty way. He has made me feel uncomfortable to even ride my bicycle in the road because I fear he will see or talk to me. He lives to the right of me and I usually ride my bike to the right, but now I’m thinking I need to ride it to the left and avoid the right or taking my bike somewhere else to ride. Any advice on what I should do? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You say you are married. I would suggest you talk to your husband and let him sort it out. Good luck and stay safe

Source(s): Personal experience
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Dave
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Walk right up to him and say, "Thou shalt not commit adultery."

(7th Commandment).

• Happy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Easy. Have a confidential conversation with the wife and it will quickly stop. What an *** hole. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's a difference between a "flirt" and the callous harassment that is a wolf whistle. Ideally the next time he tries to talk to you you'd say, "Look, you make me uncomfortable and if it doesn't stop I'll be telling your wife about it". If you're too cowed to do that then I guess you just keep trying to avoid him.

• Sam1 month agoReport

Do you think I need to ride my bicycle on the other side of the road, away from his house?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

How old are you? If you're a minor, tell your father about this pervert.  He ought to take care of it.  If you're of adult age, just keep going.  

But again, if you're a minor girl, and have parents, they need to know.  

• Sam1 month agoReport

I’m 28. And married. Do you think I need to ride my bicycle on the other side of road?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You need to tell him how you feel. Keeping quiet about it may make him think what he's doing is OK

"Please stop whistling at me and speaking to me the way you do. It's disrespectful and inappropriate."

• Sam1 month agoReport

So do you think I need to ride my bicycle on the other side of road?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.