Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are white supremacists so whiny when they are told that black lives matter?

Black Lives Matter is a racial supremecist hate group. Don't pretend you want racial equality when you give yourself the right to treat white people badly and say anything you want to openly about them based solely on the color of their skin and then pick apart everything a white person says and does looking for things you can stretch into being offensive. Shame on you.

its cause they are racist, that is the only reason

• BOOM

My experience with white supremacists is that they are whiny about anything and everything that they don't like or doesn't go their way. They are the most selfish rotten people on the planet.

Because anyone deemed more important than them any moment is a personal affront to them.

• antonius

I have no idea about your silly question.  If you know whom you are referring to, my best advice is that you contact he, she, or them. BTW, your remark that makes up your question is racist. Correct your own name calling first.

• Ann

I suppose this means that all Whites are White supremacists. No racism here. Why don't all Black lives matter to Black Lives Matter? Why aren't they protesting over the Black security guard that was murdered by rioters? Why don't they protest when a Black life is taken by another Black life that happens 98% of the time? Why don't the protest over the 300 thousand Black babies who are aborted each year? Why do are the Black lives that are taken by police, which happens only 2% of the time the only ones that matter to them? Can't they get off work?

• Adda Bell4 weeks agoReport

I also don't understand why there are so many black-on-black crimes either when "BlAcK LiVeS MaTtEr". Obviously black people don't care about other black people, so why would whites and asians and hispanics, etc care about us? That's really dumb for black people and their BLM bullshit.

• Not every elderly person you confront at the grocery store is a white supremacist

While white supremacists are whiny about it being whiny about it does not mean someone is a white supremacists.  Being whiny about it means they have fallen for the multiple misinterpretations of what the movement using that phrase stands for.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/blms-whatmatters2020-...

I can't answer for White Supremacists, but I happen to be white.  What I take issue with is people getting beaten up if they say that all lives matter.  Our Constitution says "All men are created equal" and that was intended by Jefferson to nudge the country away from slavery.  Now, "All men are created equal" can get you fired or beaten up. Our Constitution is finished, over, ruined.

• Edna
      4 weeks agoReport

@Atheist: If you're referring to George Floyd - he WAS convicted - several times. He has a long record of arrests and convictions that date back to the 1990's. He was last released from a Texas prison in late 2019 after serving 5 years for a felony conviction. 

How many self proclaimed white supremacists do you see everyday

WHY DO YOU CARE, THERE ISN'T ENOUGH OF THEM AROUND TO MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE